Cork Tag Rugby are holding our Annual Christmas Charity Blitz for Football For All on Saturday 30th December in Carrigaline Soccer Club. Teams of all abilities are welcome with the emphasis on fun and the social side of tag. The cost of the blitz is €200 per team and kicks off at 11.30AM sharp. We recommend that all teams are at the facility by 11AM to ensure their team is registered and ready to go.
Here is what you need to know about the blitz
- There is a minimum of 6 players on each team and a maximum of 14.
- A minimum of 2 ladies is required on each team
- Players will require Tag Shorts available in Finn’s Corner, Lifestyle, Elvery’s.
- Registration will be open from 10.45AM in the Clubhouse in Carrigaline Soccer Club.
- Closing date for registration is the 19th December.
- Minimum of 4 x 15 minute games per team
- Finish time of approx 5pm
- Prizes presented in the clubhouse after the final round of games.
So gather up your friends and co-workers and join us for a really fun afternoon for a great cause!
The clubhouse bar will be open throughout the day with a stop halfway through the day for food. Get registering now as you don’t want to miss this!
Saturday 30th December 2017